REMEMBER 2 SMILE

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Review: Vitamin Water Zero DRIVE


          As per request (DCO, you know who you are), this is a tribute to the greatest Vitaminwater flavor to date: blood orange-mixed berry.  Appropriately named, Drive immediately jumps out to the average Vitaminwater connoisseur because unlike most of its counterparts, the delicious beverage's color does not match that of its blue label.  Following a thorough inspection of said label, I was very intrigued.  Zero calories; always a win.  A plethora of vitamins, electrolytes, and natural flavors; "delish" (as the the kids now say).  Then it hit me.  The only thing that could seemingly make this drink better ... caffeine!  The nectar of the gods keeps this flavor party raging on until the last drop hits your lips.  The naturally-derived caffeine from yerba mate and coffee beans is the crowning achievement of the Drive variety.  Now I've always been a fan of any orange, and no amount of randomly-mixed berries could screw this up, could it?    
          I'll admit, I was still a tad bit skeptical before my first sip, but then my taste buds were slathered in happiness for the next ten minutes while they indulged themselves in the concoction.  I'd like to think the previously-mentioned flavor party played out something like this:

"Ayo, Miss Berry, can I have this dance?  Can I have it?!"
-Orange, please.  NO.
"Ahh come on now, my boy DJ Caffeine has this place in a tizzy right now!"
-DJ Caff?!  The one who's down with the yerba and the beans?!  LEGGGO!!!

Resuming seriousness now: buy this stuff, and enjoy it.  Best stuff on earth, eh Snapple?  You're not even close.  Even Fifty recommends Vitaminwater ...


No comments:

Post a Comment