REMEMBER 2 SMILE

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Night Cap

My top 3 songs of all-time:

1.  "Mr. Jones" by: Counting Crows
"It's really a song about my friend Marty and I. We went out one night to watch his dad play, his dad was a Flamenco guitar player who lived in Spain, and he was in San Francisco in the mission playing with his old Flamenco troupe. And after the gig we all went to this bar called the New Amsterdam in San Francisco on Columbus and we got completely drunk. And Marty and I sat at the bar staring at these two girls, wishing there was some way we could go talk to them, but we were too shy. We kept joking with each other that if we were big rock stars instead of such loser, low-budget musicians, this would be easy. I went home that night and I wrote a song about it." -Adam Duritz


2.  "Born to Run" by: Bruce Springsteen
The Boss.  'Nuff Said.


3.  "Be Yourself" by: Audioslave
Just be yourself.  It really is the one thing everyone is good at. 

No comments:

Post a Comment